Academic Test Proctoring for Colleges and Universities
The Testing Center provides test proctoring services for other colleges and universities. Please call 734-462-4812 or 734-462-4806 for information.
- Appointment Required: Specific days and times are available Monday through Thursday only. Black-out dates limit proctoring availability.
- Specialized software/hardware requirements for computer-based testing may not be available.
- If you need a specific date and time for testing, be aware that the Testing Center might not be available.
- Proctoring Fees: The fee for proctoring exams is $35.00 per test.
- Proctor Candidate Responsibilities: The proctor candidate is responsible for contacting the Testing Center prior to communicating with their school for each course/term desiring proctoring services. Appointments must be scheduled at least 5 days before test date. Proctor candidate should verify Testing Center has received their exam prior to appointment.
- Completed exams cannot be scanned or returned as a PDF file.
- Policies and fees may be subject to change.
- Photo ID is required to test.
The Testing Center is a member of the Consortium of National Testing Centers (for Distance Learning)