The broadcast arts are fast-paced and ever-changing. Where will you land—television, the radio, or online? Will be you be a reporter, director, web producer, video editor, or sound engineer?
Whatever your career destination, you’ll benefit from a unique partnership between Schoolcraft and the Specs Howard School of Broadcast Arts leading to an industry-recognized associate degree in broadcast communications.
- Start the program at either school.
- Spend a year at the Specs Howard studios in Southfield honing your skills and earning credits toward your degree.
- Earn the balance of your credits at Schoolcraft.
- Get hands-on experience through Schoolcraft’s Video
- Production Club, broadcasts, Schoolcraft College athletics, and community events
- Join the ranks of program graduates who have found work at local and national radio and television stations and in the film and television industries.
** Articulation with Specs Howard School of Broadcasting