Admissions & Enrollment Center
International Students have or wish to obtain an F1 visa status and wish to pursue a degree or college credit. If this doesn't describe you, select another category.
Follow these steps to successfully complete the admissions/enrollment process:
- Submit a completed application.
- Complete the International Student Packet. Note: additional requirements such as English proficiency and immigration documentation may be required prior to registration.
- Mail the completed International Student Packet along with the required documents to the address below.
18600 Haggerty Road
Livonia, MI 48152-2696
- Visit the Counseling Office and meet with the International Advisor. Bring your immigration documentation with you.
- Submit all official transcripts to us.
- Complete assessment testing.
- International Student orientation is held 1 to 2 days before the start of the semester. Contact the International Advisor for more information.
- Register and pay in accordance with our payment policy. Students without access to a computer may use the ones available in the Admissions and Enrollment Center.