Admissions & Enrollment Center
New Schoolcraft Student with no previous college experience
You have a high school diploma, GED, or are over the age of 18 (and your high school class has graduated). You wish to pursue a degree or college credit. You have not previously attended any other colleges/universities. If this doesn't describe you, select another category.
Follow these steps to successfully complete the admissions/enrollment process:
- Submit a completed application.
- Submit all official transcripts to us.
- Complete placement testing, if necessary. Necessity of an assessment test will be determined on an individual basis. If you have completed the ACT or SAT within the last three years, you may submit your scores instead of taking the assessment test.
- Sign up for Orientation. During Orientation you will select your first semester classes with an Academic Advisor or Counselor, learn how register for classes and meet other new students.
- Register and pay in accordance with our payment policy. Students without access to a computer may use the ones available in the Admissions and Enrollment Center.