Viewing and Accessing Your Financial Aid Award
- You must fill out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (www.fafsa.ed.gov) and list Schoolcraft College Federal School Code (002315) on it for Financial Aid to receive it.
- Once your application is received and processed, if eligible you will then be awarded Financial Aid.
- You will receive notification from Financial Aid via email that your Financial Aid application has been processed and your award can be viewed on WebAdvisor.
- Log into WebAdvisor.
- Once you have logged in to WebAdvisor you must select the “Student” tab and then select Financial Aid.
- You will have to select the option “Financial Aid Award Letter”.
- You must also select the award year in which you want to access (i.e. 2007 or 2008).
- Review your Financial Aid Award Letter here. If there are any questions please feel free to contact the Financial Aid office at (734) 462-4433.
Please be sure to read the rights and responsibility section.
To log into WebAdvisor follow the steps below:
- Go to WebAdvisor
- Enter your Username
- Username is the first initial of your first name (lower case) and your 7-digit Schoolcraft ID number. If you need help with your Username, click on What's My Username?
- Enter your Password
- The first time you log on, the Password defaults to your 6-digit birth date. For instance, if your birth date is March 15, 1979, you would enter 031579, with no punctuation or spaces. You will get a message on the screen that you must immediately change your password. Create a new one by following the on-screen instructions. Be sure to utilize the HINT to help you remember what you created as your password.
- After your first logon, you must use your new password.