American Harvest Brewpub is now OPEN! For the month of January, we will be open on Saturdays from 5-9 p.m. We will have light menu available and of course great beer. Come check us out we are located in the VisTaTech Building.
The American Harvest Brewpub offers award winning, student made beer to the public. Enjoy a pint, 5 oz., or a flight along with a superb food menu.
Location and Hours
Made by Students
Students in the Brewing and Distillation Technology certificate program learn the science, operation, business, finishing, packaging and service of beer and distilled spirits, and prepares the student to pursue employment in a wide variety of positions in a craft beverage operation. The program is designed by craft beverage professionals to meet industry needs, and also addresses potential issues faced by entrepreneurs aspiring to startup a microbrewery or brewpub in Michigan.
American Harvest Brewpub has won the following medals in competition:
2017 Beer Army Beer Wars
- Silver – American Harvest Kolsch – Kolsch Category
- Silver – You Bitter Beware – English Bitter Category
- Bronze – American Harvest Brown Ale – American Brown Ale
- Bronze – American Harvest Stout – American Stout
- Bronze – American Harvest Grand Cru – Belgian Golden Strong Ale
2017 World Expo of Beer
- Silver - American Harvest Kolsch – Kolsch Category
- Bronze – You Bitter Beware – English Bitter Category
- Bronze – American Harvest Saison – Saison Category
2017 US Open College Beer Championship
- Gold – Czech Pilsner – Bavarian Pilsner Category
2017 US Open Beer Championship
- Silver – American Harvest Imperial Stout – American Imperial Stout Category