Special Saturday Hours are an opportunity for first time and current students to complete several steps in the enrollment process.
These offices will be open in the McDowell Student Center:
- Admissions and Welcome Center
- Registration Center
- Student Financial Services/Financial Aid
- Academic Advising
- Testing Center
- Student Relations
Some of the enrollment steps you can complete while here:
• complete the application process (Admissions and Welcome Center)
• take placement tests (Testing Center)
• get questions answered concerning Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (Student Financial Services/Financial Aid)
• talk to an academic advisor or counselor about which courses to take (no appointments today; walk-in only; check in at Information Desk in McDowell Student Center for advisor/counselor availability)
• get your student photo ID once you’ve registered for classes (Registration Center)
• pay for your classes (Cashier)
We recommend new students bring with them:
• SAT/ACT scores (if taken in the last three years)
• High school and college transcripts (if available)
• Photo identification
The McDowell Student Center is located on the southern end of the main campus in Livonia (Haggerty Road between Six and Seven Mile Roads) and is visible from Haggerty Road. Free parking is available in both the C (Center) and S (South) parking lots.
Questions? Call the Schoolcraft College Answer Center 734-462-4426.