Are you considering self-employment, or in the beginning stages of starting a business? Delivered in a workshop format, this introductory session will help you assess your ability to lead and manage a company, as well as evaluate the market and sales potential for your products. Discover resources available to help launch new ventures in Michigan.
Registration Now Open
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
STEP 1 Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
• Click HERE to access Web Advisor
• Click on Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
• Click on Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes
• Insert CES2 1542 and the 6-digit section number (940708) for the class.
• If you experience problems registering, contact the Admissions and Enrollment Center
at 734-462-4426 before proceeding
STEP 2 Register with the MI-SBDC is also required
• Click HERE to register for the September 14, 2017 course
• Click on Register for this event online.
• Enter your email address. If you are already in our database it will ask you for a
password. If you do not know your password, click Send Verification Code button
to have it sent to you.
• Confirm registration information and click Register.