The Michigan Small Business Development Centers Southeast Region and Logic Solutions present: How to Build a Successful Mobile App
From Concept to Reality; Learn How to Work with a Mobile App Developer to Make it Happen.
• Developer basics; understanding
app developers and how to work with
them to get what you want
• Creating a value proposition
• Defining app functionalities you want to be part of your app
• Setting priorities and understanding your MVP (Minimum Viable Product)
• Learning to wire-frame your concept
Registration Now Open (limited to 50 attendees)
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
STEP 1 Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
• Click HERE to access Web Advisor
• Click on Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
• Click on Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes
• Insert CESB 6306 and the 6-digit section number (845109) for the class.
• If you experience problems registering, contact the Admissions and Enrollment Center
at 734-462-4426 before proceeding
STEP 2 Register with the MI-SBDC is also required
• Click HERE to register for the October 17, 2017 course
• Click on Register for this event online.
• Enter your email address. If you are already in our database it will ask you for a
password. If you do not know your password, click Send Verification Code button
to have it sent to you.
• Confirm registration information and click Register.