This class will share key elements on how to identify and analyze federal agency spending, which will allow government contractors to focus their bidding efforts in a more efficient way, leading to increased potential for success.
By building useful competitive intelligence, firms can formulate a winning proposal strategy with the client agency and competition in mind.
Federal contract and market research provides a dynamic basis for agency and product/service spending analysis, which is a crucial step when entering into, or continuing to invest in, your firm’s federal market development and sales efforts.
This course will provide an overview of key data sources, methods for data analysis, and next steps for applying market research for business development and growth.
Access WebAdvisor or enter the following URL in your browser window: https://webadvisor.schoolcraft.edu
- Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
- “Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes”
- Insert appropriate CESB (1318) or Section Number (815020) for the date of the class you want to attend.
- Credit card payment is required when registering via the Web. Please have your credit card information at hand.
- If you experience problems registering, contact the Admissions and Enrollment Center at 734-462-4426 before proceeding.