Are you an artisan of unique handmade products or a seller of vintage goods and craft supplies interested in establishing an online business? Learn to use Etsy, a global creative commercial platform. New and experienced Etsy users will learn all aspects of creating a successful Etsy shop.
Choose one class, any combination or save on all five courses: Building a Successful Etsy Shop, Create Appealing Product Photos on Etsy, Effective Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Etsy Sellers, Business Logistics on Etsy, and Marketing Your Etsy Store.
Prerequisite for all classes:Proficiency with basic computer and cell phone
use; existing inventory for an online store.
Series runs 3/13/18- 4/10/18
Registration Now Open
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
STEP 1 Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
• WebAdvisor to register and pay for seminar
• Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
• Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes
• Insert CES Number 1688 or the 6-digit section number (910761) for the class.
• If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center
at 734-462-4426 before proceeding
STEP 2 Register with the MI-SBDC is also required
• MI-SBDC to register for the March 13, 2018 course
• Register for this event online
• Enter your email address. If you are already in our database it will ask you for a
password. If you do not know your password, the Send Verification Code button
can be used.
• Confirm registration information and select Register.