What does it take to become a successful government contractor? What services and resources are available to a small business pursuing the government market? If your company has been considering the field of government contracting, this seminar will give you the insight you need. Did you know the federal government purchases more than $450 billion of goods and services a year and the State of Michigan utilizes 1,000 multi-year contracts? Find out what it takes to sell your goods and services to the federal government and the State of Michigan. In addition, learn about the services and continuous support the Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) has available to help your company with the contracting process.
Access WebAdvisor or enter the following URL in your browser window: https://webadvisor.schoolcraft.edu
- Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
- “Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes”
- Insert appropriate CESB (1317) or Section Number (825003) for the date of the class you want to attend.
- Credit card payment is required when registering via the Web. Please have your credit card information at hand.
- If you experience problems registering, contact the Admissions and Enrollment Center at 734-462-4426 before proceeding.