Are you considering self-employment, or in the beginning stages of starting a business? Delivered in a workshop format, this introductory session will help you assess your ability to lead and manage a company, as well as evaluate the market and sales potential for your products. Discover resources available to help launch new ventures in Michigan.
Registration Now Open
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
STEP 1 Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
• WebAdvisor to register and pay
• Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
• Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes
• Insert CES Number 1542 or the 6-digit section number (930781)
• If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center
at 734-462-4426 before proceeding.
STEP 2 Register with the MI-SBDC is also required
• MI-SBDC to register for the August 14, 2018 course
• Enter your email address. If you are already in our database it will ask you for a
password. If you do not know your password, the Send Verification Code button
can be used.
• Confirm registration information and select Register.