Increase your chance for successful self-employment, or business launch by delving into business planning. Topics covered include: specifics of marketing, finance, legal, regulatory and operations issues; key components of information based planning and management; and the first steps for creating a business plan. Actual examples of effective business plans are used as course material.
Registration Now Open
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
STEP 1 Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
• WebAdvisor to register and pay
• Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
• Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes
• Insert CES Number 1543 or the 6-digit section number (930783)
• If you experience problems registering, contact the Answer Center
at 734-462-4426 before proceeding.
STEP 2 Register with the MI-SBDC is also required
• MI-SBDC to register for the August 16, 2018 course
• Enter your email address. If you are already in our database it will ask you for a
password. If you do not know your password, the Send Verification Code button
can be used.
• Confirm registration information and select Register.