The Alternate Route (ARC) Program is a state approved program for initial teacher certification, as well as adding endorsements to current teaching certificates.
- Rigorous, accelerated curriculum
- Elementary and secondary teacher preparation
- Peer mentoring and professional development throughout the program
- Affordable tuition and costs
- Available to college graduates with any academic major
- Eligible for teacher certification in as little as one semester
Learn how you can become a certified classroom teacher or add endorsements to your current teaching certificate through the Alternate Route to Interim Teacher Certification (ARC) Program. Admission requirements include a bachelor or graduate degree with a 3.0 GPA and passing Michigan’s required teacher exams.
Please RSVP to Kelly Rummel by August 20.