Brewpub Beer Menu - Carry Out Only
Open every Thursday and Friday, 4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Main Street Cafe, VisTaTech Center
- Six-packs can be purchased at the Main Street Café. Variety packs are available.
- Kolsch-Style, Pale Ale, Brown Ale, IPA 6-pack: $10
Refillable 64-ounce Growlers
- 64 oz. refillable growler (empty): $5
- Kolsch-Style, Pale Ale, IPA, Saison, Amber, Best Bitter, Brown Ale, Czech Pilsner: $8
- Blook Red Orange Double IPA, Belgian Golden Strong Ale: $12
***BEER IS NOT TO BE OPENED OR CONSUMED ANYWHERE ON CAMPUS***
From the Detroit Free Press: Students serving up their beer at Schoolcraft College restaurant
David Veselenak, hometownlife.com Published 1:59 p.m. ET April 5, 2017 | Updated 2:00 p.m. ET April 5, 2017
Add one more group of students who are using Schoolcraft College's American Harvest restaurant as a way to teach them the culinary ways.
In addition to the culinary arts students who cook and serve in the restaurant, students enrolled in the brewing and distilling program at the Livonia college are now using that setting to learn the ways to pair the beer being brewed on campus with food prepared there as well.
Read more from the Detroit Free Press.
Photo: Schoolcraft Brewing's best: a Kolsch style, pale ale, best bitter ale and American stout.(Photo: Bill Bresler | staff photographer)