Our Entrepreneur Series is designed to provide
entrepreneurs the education and tools to launch
a successful small business. To qualify for a Small
Business Entrepreneur Certificate, participants
must successfully complete all five courses in the
Entrepreneur Series: Starting a Business, Writing a Business Plan, Marketing Your Business, Business Legal Issues, and Financial Management.
Registration Opens on November 17, 2016
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
STEP 1 Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
• Click HERE to access Web Advisor
• Click on Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
• Click on Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes
• Insert CES2 1582 and the 6-digit section number (910734) for the class.
• If you experience problems registering, contact the Admissions and Enrollment Center
at 734-462-4426 before proceeding
STEP 2 Register with the MI-SBDC is also required
• Click HERE to register for the January 12, 2017 - February 9, 2017 course
• Click on Register for this event online.
• Enter your email address. If you are already in our database it will ask you for a
password. If you do not know your password, click Send Verification Code button
to have it sent to you.
• Confirm registration information and click Register.