This course is specifically designed for individuals working in the plastics industry who wish to increase their understanding of plastic materials and processing. Focus is on understanding plastic materials, tooling, processing and testing, with an emphasis on injection molding. Participants explore different plastic materials and how material choice relates to part performance.
This course is based upon active learning, with rich, interactive exercises, applied experiences, and business-related case studies.
(12 week course)
Registration opens November 17, 2016
STEP 1 Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
• Click HERE to access Web Advisor
• Click on Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
• Click on Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes
• Insert CESB 6257 and the 6-digit section number (815101) for the class.
• If you experience problems registering, contact the Admissions and Enrollment Center
at 734-462-4426 before proceeding