Learn the basics and etiquette of social networking for your small business. Explore how to leverage social networks to help grow your business while reducing your marketing costs. Discover the benefits, disadvantages and tricks of the major social networks (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn).
Registration Now Open
Registration is a two-step process; please complete Steps 1 & 2 below:
STEP 1 Register and pay for seminar via Schoolcraft College’s WebAdvisor
• Click HERE to access Web Advisor
• Click on Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
• Click on Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes
• Insert CES2 1570 and the 6-digit section number (920766) for the class.
• If you experience problems registering, contact the Admissions and Enrollment Center
at 734-462-4426 before proceeding
STEP 2 Register with the MI-SBDC is also required
• Click HERE to register for the May 23, 2017 course
• Click on Register for this event online.
• Enter your email address. If you are already in our database it will ask you for a
password. If you do not know your password, click Send Verification Code button
to have it sent to you.
• Confirm registration information and click Register.