Hybrid classes combine in-class and online learning.
- Students meet on campus for the first class and for presentations, laboratory work and discussions.
- Reading assignments, research and some projects are completed online.
- Students get the flexibility of on-line classes with the personal interaction of classroom sessions.
- Each hybrid course is assigned a room, meeting days and times to ensure that the instructor has the opportunity to bring students together.
- How much of that assigned time is used for in-class instruction will vary from course to course and from instructor to instructor.
- Hybrid courses encourage active, independent study and reduce the amount of time students spend in the classroom.
- Students who successfully complete hybrid courses are typically self-motivated learners who possess a working knowledge of computers and the Internet.
For general information regarding hybrid courses, call (734) 462-4525 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For specific course information, contact the Hybrid instructor directly.
Spring/Summer 2013 Hybrid Classroom Session Schedule
- Course Offerings for Spring 2013
- Spring Hybrid Classroom Session Schedule
- Course Offerings for Summer 2013
- Summer Hybrid Classroom Session Schedule