College Mission & Values
Schoolcraft is a comprehensive, open door, community-based College. The mission of the College is to provide a transformational learning experience designed to increase the capacity of individuals and groups to achieve intellectual, social, and economic goals.
The College wishes to be a first choice provider of educational services, a competent organization, functioning with integrity, behaving strategically, and providing value beyond expectations.
Increase the economic and intellectual capacity of our individual, corporate, and community clients.
- Achieve the Core Purpose of the organization within the context of stated values
- Improve our Brand Identity by offering high quality, innovative and cost-effective educational services
- Increase our Market Share of individuals and organizations seeking educational services
- Enhance the core competency of our staff so that Talent and College Operations are optimized
- Enhance the College’s Fiscal Capacity to fulfill its mission
- We recognize the students are our reason for existence and that student success is paramount to our mission.
- We pledge to follow ethical practices in the classroom, boardroom, business operations, and all other areas of the College.
- We value diversity in our students, staff, and programming.
- We are committed to having a positive intellectual, social, and economic impact on the communities we serve.
- We strive to achieve leadership in academics, management practices, employee relations, and institutional innovation.
- We strive to maintain a supportive, cordial, and aesthetically pleasing environment for our students, staff, and community.
- We encourage lifelong learning for our students and staff by providing the most current programs, utilizing the most effective instructional delivery methods.
- We believe that higher education should be accessible to the greatest number of our constituents.