Tutoring - Livonia
Drop-in and online tutoring are free services provided by the Learning Center at Schoolcraft College. Learning Center tutors can:
- Help in math, physics, chemistry, biology, accounting and much, much more
- Assist you in summarizing important information from lectures, notes and textbook readings
- Help break down vital classroom topic info (and deliver it to you in ways you can understand)
- Support in-class instruction
- Clear up confusion
- Reinforce Rules
- Create a collaborative learning environment
- Strengthen foundational and pre-req skills
- Emphasize class and topic study skills
Livonia LC Tutoring Mission
The mission of the Learning Center’s tutoring program is to aid all Schoolcraft students in achieving a transformational learning experience by providing quality learning support services. The LC assists students in becoming independent learners by helping them to acquire the skills necessary to attain their educational and personal goals. The LC also provides students, and tutors, the opportunity to develop personally, professionally and educationally in an interactive learning environment.
Check the Winter 2019 Tutoring Schedule
for specific class sections!
The Learning Center is open during the following hours; however, please check the schedule for specific subject hours. Please call the LC, 734-462-4436, or visit the Bradner Library, Room L119 for the most up to date schedule.
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Saturday: 12 p.m.-4 p.m.
- Monday & Thursday: 9 a.m.- 8 p.m.
- Tuesday & Wednesday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Learning Center Front Desk
Learning Center Staff
LC Program Assistant