The University of Toledo Open House
CANCELLED: Wednesday, March 12
RESCHEDULED: Wednesday, April 2
5 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
The University of Toledo and Schoolcraft College are hosting an Open House to share information and raise awareness about the new bachelor degree programs that will be offered as part of the Schoolcraft to U Partnership that was announced in November 2013.
Representatives from UT will present information on these new education options that will be available on Schoolcraft’s main campus in Livonia including bachelor of science degree programs in nursing, criminal justice, health information administration and professional studies beginning in Fall 2014.
Admissions and financial aid representatives and academic advisors from UT and Schoolcraft College will be on hand to answer questions and assist prospective students with completion of admissions applications on site during the Open House.
Schoolcraft College and The University of Toledo are partnering to enhance educational opportunities for residents of Michigan including:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Administration
- Bachelor of Professional Studies (Tracks specializing in Electronic Commerce and Information Technology Applications or Entrepreneurship, Family and Small Business)
Through the Schoolcraft to U Partnership with The University of Toledo, beginning with the Fall 2014 semester, students can seamlessly transfer credits and continue pursuit of a bachelor degree all on Schoolcraft's main campus in Livonia.
The Schoolcraft to U Partnership with UT has lots of benefits for students:
- High quality: UT has a long-standing track record of academic excellence and job placement in nursing and criminal justice.
- Innovation: UT strives to provide students with opportunities for experiential learning that leads to real-world experiences that lead to better jobs after college.
- Flexibilty: UT and Schoolcraft both offer traditional face-to-face courses, online courses and combinations of both to meet every student's schedule and learning style.
- Affordabililty: Students can save money by taking a combination of transferable courses from Schoolcraft College and then complete their bachelor degree program of study through UT (while attending classes still in Livonia). In addition, students enrolled at UT through Schoolcraft to U Partnership will be given a scholarship equal to the out-of-state surcharge regardless of their residency, and they can take advantage of lots of scholarship opportunities.