The Testing Center provides test proctoring services for other colleges and universities. If you are taking a class at another college and would like to take your exams at Schoolcraft College, please call 734-462-4806 for information.
- Testing is done by appointment Monday through Friday. Black-out dates limit proctoring availability. Appointments are not available during final exam time at Schoolcraft College or during the first two weeks of May. Other limitations exist, so please call ahead to find out if proctoring is possible on the date you require.
- Specialized software/hardware requirements for computer-based testing may not be available.
- If you need a specific date and time for testing, be aware that the Testing Center might not be available.
- Proctoring Fees: The fee for proctoring exams is $35.00 per test.
- Proctor Candidate Responsibilities: The proctor candidate is responsible for contacting the Testing Center prior to communicating with their school for each course/term desiring proctoring services. Appointments must be scheduled at least 5 days before test date. Proctor candidate should verify Testing Center has received their exam prior to appointment.
- Policies and fees may be subject to change.
- Photo ID is required to test.
**Please note: Schoolcraft On-line/Distance Learning Mathematics courses require exams to be monitored in the Testing Center, however, they are NOT considered $35 Test Proctoring appointments. Please call 734-462-4806 for specific information regarding Schoolcraft On-line/Distance Learning Mathematics course exams.**