Steps to Complete Graduation Process
It is important for your future employment and educational goals to complete the Graduation process, even if you don’t participate in the Commencement Ceremony. These simple steps will ensure that you have all the official credentials recognizing your achievement!
- Check your progress toward your certificate or degree.
- Meet with your academic advisor to find out how close you are to completing your degree.
- Log into WebAdvisor and select Check Progress Toward Your Degree to track your progress.
- Complete the Graduation Application form with a counselor or academic advisor, located in the McDowell Center as early as possible to avoid missing the deadline for your final semester. Once final grades post for the semester, the Records Office will audit all graduation applications to verify that all requirements have been met.
- Attend a Grad Fair to purchase your cap and gown, receive guest tickets, and order announcements.
- Attend the Commencement Ceremony!